Get in touch
Volunteer with Ceangail
What’s in it for you?
Volunteering is a great way to improve your own skillset so it’s not just the community that benefits but you as well.
- Gain confidence. Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference. Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
- Meet people. Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
- Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
- Take on a challenge. Through volunteering, you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practise using your skills and discover hidden talents.
- Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.